Monday, September 28, 2009

Im back...

No my bluetooth adapter is a spoilt item after exchanging it, so this time im taking it to REFUND, better off using USB adapter for my camera phone. Anyway will try to upload some photo to share some of my story about consoles. Now we all know that Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2009 has ended. With alots of information about new games (be it under Capcom, Square Enix, Konami, etc), consoles enhancement (Project Natal, Motion Sensor), you can be sure for consumer like us, get ready to hook up more cash and burn some holes on your wallet and pocket.

Among some video that I would like to share is some of the video demos that's been shown in TGS2009. Mainly is under Sony's title (because I downloaded it under Sony's PSP official webpage Japan) and no I'm not pro-Sony. Enjoy the demo.



With the team up with Kojima Production (yes people, the famous team that brings you Metal Gear Solid series), hoping that this Castlevania will have alot of cinematic, more realistic vocal, plot and gameplay. You'll never know what will come out with the collaboration. Will post out the gameplay of End of Eternity as well A.S.A.P.




As you guys know the sequel of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 for PS3 is coming out real soon, but the other video demo is still in progress. FYI, the new game in the demo is the same producer that brings you ICO and Shadow of The Colosus. I myself never tried out both of the game but what i heard is the game itself is other than the usual action,RPG,MMO and etc. So expect another phenomenon game that'll be coming out soon.

Im not sure why it takes so long to upload the video via Blogger. Any idea to speed up the upload? Will post more videos, demos, gameplay as well if permitted.

Nevermind. I'd decided to upload it via Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats