Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's been a long time...

It's been a long time for me to blog about my gaming experience. Well let me rant awhile can I?

When your luck is bad (I mean is REAL BAD), anything can happen in a moment before New Year arrived. Yea, the Year of Tiger is coming up, but the Year of Ox is not letting this 'mice' getting out easily. Accident, summons, salary, credit card and saving. Everything. Anyway cut the crap.

Anyway where would I start? Hmmm, i think should be this one. Recently I found myself get a good deal of 360. Yea, under RM1k for PRO. Well some may ask why you want to get a second hand stuff? FYI, even my PS2, DC and PS1 is second hand, and is working great.

The reason why im getting this one is because in my country's local store, Arcade was selling RM1.2k. No HDD, fully hacked, boot-disc to play new game. Well I consider myself lucky because :

1) My unit is still quite new and is not been used for w period of time, previous owner get it from early 2009, which is not even 1 year old.

2) I got myself all the stuff which include one rechargable battery, 2 original controller, headset, etc.

3) To my suprise, the unit I owned is the 'jasper' unit. Well lucky me.

4) My unit is still 'Xbox-Live' able (finger crossed). I think because my DVD-rom is not yet modified/flash to play newer game. Whenever i pop in new game, it cannot boot up.

Well kinda happy for the great deal I had. Just done with Resident Evil 5, Devil May Cry 4, Bayonetta. No time to play RPGs. I rather play action 'short' game. Thanks to some japanese game that's releasing for both platform (PS3 and 360), I still managed to update myself with the current game.


On the other side, my Wii is still in Critical Condition. Thanks to my stupidity and the New Super Mario Bros, I eventually inject the IOS myself without realise it will brick the console. Well im too rush to play that game, by that time my Internet connection is still not been established thanks to the government's service. No use to rant right now. What is done is done.

SO... The psp scene is up again with new hack/exploit found on 6.2 firmware here
Still no use. Nobody's going to leak out as Sony will patch it immediately. Which means we, the big fan of Kingdom Hearts is still waiting patiently. What i'd read from the article is, this particular game has a new security method, not sure how is it but it need UMD to run it. Even you'd rip the ISO but is still useless. How true was that im not sure. But one thing for sure is without Dark_Alex (the creator of M33), things would never be the same. So no luck for me too. But is ok cause no particular game interest me on PSP unless Kingdom Hearts coming out in US version and Metal Gear Solid : Peacewalker comes out. We'll hang on that.

No luck with my DS too. Unable to finish my Kingdom Hearts as well due to the flashcart problem, (dang shoudn't sell my old R4) and haven't played The Legend of Zelda : Spirits Track. Will hang on that as well.

So when am i going to get my PS3? Haha, well keep my finger cross by the end of this year as my birthday gift as well. We NEED TO hang on to this exploit as well here
Not sure is for FAT or SLIM version.

Well that's all for now. Finger crossed that my Wii will 'recover' soon without any major 'Overhaul'. By now i think i need to learn to sell my stuff via ebay. IM BROKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats