Saturday, February 27, 2010

This Special Video

Im not sure why this video hasn't been watched by anyone since I'd posted it quite long time ago. According to my Youtube account, this particular video has been banned by some country. Not sure why. This video has caught my attention since I watched it the first time. Going to anticipate the release of the game later this year.

Thats right. The Kojima Production of the very first Castlevania. It haven't been launch or any other news on it, I can already guess it has a sequel on it. In the meantime, enjoy it here.


Update : There are some video too that's been labelled 'Video has been block by some country', which includes this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this and this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats