Monday, March 22, 2010

Gundam Assault Survive


Well really I have no idea why they can have so many Gundam games. Anyway I don't this this version will be localize anyway (same as usual for the Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus). Is the 5th installment for the Gundam Battle Chronicle in PSP version. So this new version will be expected to add in some new mecha including Gundam 00 1st series, Gundam SEED and U.C century including Gundam F91 and Victory Gundam.

Almost 300 mecha for you to use/upgrade. Build your own plot and character. Capture the mecha and make it yours. Multiplayer mode which includes Co-op mode, 2-on-2 Team vs. and Battle Royale (free for all). If you're interested/fan on Gundam series, do check it out. IMO I think I'll prefer this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats