Friday, March 12, 2010

Heavy Rain Buying Consideration

Well after I had some chat with some of the stranger that works in my country's local store, here's some tips for you. IF (and I mean IF) you're getting your money to buy this exclusive game for PS3, well here's some consideration. Try to compare this and this.

Quote from Wikipedia :

The Blu-ray Disc region coding scheme divides the world into 3 regions, labeled A, B, and C.

Region A : includes most North, Central and South American and Southeast Asian countries plus Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan and Korea.

Region B : includes most European, African and southwest Asian countries plus Australia and New Zealand.

Region C : contains the remaining central and south Asian countries, as well as China and Russia.

Ok so what's the point you asked me? Well apparently IF (and I mean IF) you want the uncensored version, get the Asia version which is Region 3 or C. Well this is what I heard from them. For those of you had brought the Region 1 or A, do share your story as well if it is censored. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats