Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 2 cents opinion...

When i read this news on my cellphone, I just had the rush to write about my 2 cents and experience with almost similar to this case.

It was on December last year not too long ago, at midnight when i was driving, I accidentally 'kiss' a car with my sister's car. To make it short, I get 2 summons from the postbox because :

1) I didn't report the case

2) I 'kiss' the others car bumper, which is my fault.


Alright then when I headed to the police station, I was suppose to meet a Inspector to claim my summons and clear (pay) it. When he led me to his room and writing the summons to me, I request for some discount. Each cost RM300. So what he has told me is :

'OK you want some discount, RM600 i give it to RM300, I just write a summon'. 

'OK then, thank you'.

When i was about to leave the seat and going off to pay at the counter, he stopped me.

'NO NO NO, you pay here. You settle here. If you're paying outside I have to give you 2 summon'

My heart was thinking, what the fuck? Wasn't I suppose to pay at the counter when I ask for discount? Then he give me 2 summon to clear. I went off. I pay at the counter and it costs me RM400.

So there is one assumption I can made. IF I PAY INSIDE THE ROOM, MEANS HE'LL GETTING RM100 FOR HIS OWN SINCE WHEN I ASK FOR DISCOUNT AT THE COUNTER HE/SHE CAN GIVE ME RM200 EACH. RM400 and RM300. Which is your choice?


So back to this case, I can assume two things :

1)The businessman couldn't give as much as the officer ask, maybe RM25,000?

2)The police need to 'report' to his upper and 'solve' some case to fill up his report card.


Either way, bad luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats