Monday, September 27, 2010

FIFA 11 Demo Game **UPDATE**

Well yeah the demo game was out in Xbox Live. Go download and have a taste of football (or soccer in N.A.). Is about 1.4GB space. 6 team playable. Well I'm not a fan of FIFA actually but the movement and graphic was nice, but still I don't like the gameplay itself. I'm more into Winning Eleven series (not Pro Evolution Soccer as well ok?) So if you're a fan of FIFA, get your copy here for PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, NDS, PSP and PC as well.

Well what says you? Fulltime score 6-1. Do you think the A.I. was good on normal mode? Well this is demo version. Wait till the retail comes out.


**UPDATE** Now the games is out. You can get it for Xbox 360, PS3, PSP, NDS, Wii, PC and PS2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats