Saturday, September 11, 2010

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd Played

Well the reason I was busy to update the blog is mainly two things. I have a new commitment and busy playing with PSP. Yeah I'd try out Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2nd. I can tell you, it just superb. Just like Gitaroo Man on PSP but with Japanese vocal inside each of every songs. Here's a video of one of my gameplay (apologise for the blur, is only a cellphone's video mode)



Like the gameplay? Get your copy here. In Japan this game is massive.

**UPDATE** : If you're getting this game from my link, I have a USD5 discount coupon for you. Simply donate any amount to my PayPal account and write an email to me 'Play-Asia coupon'. Only one coupon available. Don't get me wrong. I just want to try if my PayPal is still active or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats