Friday, May 27, 2011

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Wall Scroll Poster


This is the recent poster that I brought from Play-Asia. Glad I did buy because is out of stock AGAIN. Well haven't open it and have a look but I'm sure it is nice. Previous poster I brought is this.




Now they still have this...



and this...



And here's the fucking awesome part. They're coming out with this...



and this...



OMFG!!! What should I do? Secret character Vincent Valentine and Yuffie (She's so cool and cute) is here. Later I'm sure Red XIII, Barret and Cid will be out soon, maybe Kadajj and others as well. SquareEnix, why you want to do this....? ARHHH......I haven't clear my card yet....! DAMN YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here

Get your PSN Card, Xbox Live Points and Wii Points here

Best Seller

General News - Play-Asia.com


View My Stats